International Travel & Health Certificates

Going on a trip with your dog? Moving to a new country entirely? Many different locations, both in and outside the United States, have different laws regarding companion animal travel.

Our veterinarians can provide official health certificates, update any required vaccines and obtain rabies titers. Many countries and Hawaii have very strict time frames for the completion of requirements. Each airline has different restrictions so if you plan to fly with your pet, you might want to check this resource to see if your airline has any specific requirements.

Please contact our office at your earliest convenience so we can help make your trip or move as smooth as possible. Our veterinary assistant, Mandy, can answer any health certificate questions you may have.